Saturday, May 30, 2009

FC Barcelona: UEFA Champions League Winner


0-2 (0:1)

Without any doubt, the most exciting match I have seen this year, and words cannot describe how glad I am that Barcelona won against The Red Devils.

I am not going to be biased on this or anything, we all agree that Man utd. didn't play as expected, though we did see some wonder jobs from unexcpected players...these can either be outstanding or unsatisfactory, for example look at Victor Valdes, since when did he "once in a blue moon" last the 90 minutes without any blunders? or goals shall I say?...on the other hand we have the magnificent Ryan Giggs...Senile...didn't appear and his performance lately shows that he must retire ASAP...and the list goes on for the unexcpected Man utd. performance....such as the aggresive style of playing and excessive fouls received (typical English football) .

So that said it... 2-0 is like a dagger to the heart for whomever reads this blog who supports The Red Devils...and my congrats to all Barca fans...I raise my hat to you!

P.S. Ignore the "Click me" icon in the picture...don't get excited about it :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment