Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Thank You" note


After 6 months of trying hard enough for my website to work, it actually didn't sell well enough, not mentioning the fact that I achieved a net revenue...but didn't have the required experience for keeping ahold of my spending and money...and this is a small fraction of my failure.

I thought I would have to write this to thank you all for supporting me either by words, resources or advices, and remember that I would stand by your side one day the same way you stood by my side while I was still in prosperity at the beginning of last December.Many factors affected my plan, and one was poor management, spending alot and not keeping a record for that, and nothing special that would appeal to a customer or in other words...no website content that would repute it.

However, This was a fundamental experience that I will always remember...and most importantly, remember from my mistakes to be able to pass over them in the next phase of my life, I shall also apologize for the way I was force-promoting this website among you and making it a big deal from its start...as this isn't the appropriate way to market a website.

In the end, I say failing does give more awareness for the self to know what went wrong with him, and that it sure taught me alot, being very happy that at least I tried to do something by myself at a young age...Thank you, Thank you...and Thank you for your warm words of complements and advices that you gave me at the start.

P.S.  The site will stay available until January 2010.

Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment