Saturday, June 6, 2009

19 years old!

So, as you know, the day comes...and I am 19, still haven't got a beard (and I don't want one thanks God.) , feeling a little old for doing some things I love..some of you might know what I am referring to...dirty-minded ideas are rejected anyways.

It feels normal, nothing has changed, except that I wish I would return back to the days of middle school and try to alter the future a bit by doing the things I was supposed and not supposed to do, but anyway, life goes on and we learn...some good future oppurtunities come and go, but are most fundamental at a young age, regardless of that, I am approaching 2 decades of age...and it all melts down to the benefitial experience I gained and the lessons life has taught me.

Right now, I am in total darkness in my room as I am typing this with the dim monitor light right in front of my face...you should already be aware that I sometimes like to sit alone as I have a lonely personality (yes, not a good thing, but I don't always do it.), listening to Deff Leppard songs which remind me of my website and my dream car...a Corvette...and oh yes, Kicking ass on chess.com.

I thank all of those who wished me a happy birthday and may God bless you all!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment