Monday, February 8, 2010

3rd Semester over, Transcript tomorrow!

As my years of studying are almost over, I have already finished 3 semesters and I will be starting the 4th in 2 weeks time, anyhow, my exams are done for the 3rd semester...but there is a bit of a problem here.

Yes, you may already know what the problem is....I detest South African professors, tutors or doctors (be that as it may!), many of their students fail their courses, and I think I am on the verge of failing Marketing or Accounting, may god bless me with those grades tomorrow at 11 AM. It's ridiculous how hard they make the subjects, that is what I mean.

So we wrote a couple of letters to the dean in case he might take them into account and deal with those Africans ASAP, otherwise, It will get harder and harder for me to co-op with them as the subject gets more complicated.

About the grades, be expecting a tweet from me tomorrow afternoon ...

God's bless upon you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment