Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Go of My 2nd Blog

Yesterday, I decided to put my thoughts on paper and create my new blog related to such paranormal activities and phenomena, some of you might not believe in such things, well, it doesn't mean that I believe in them either you know? it is simply of what I think of such things and the effort of trying to dig out as much proof as possible for hoaxes.

The blog will be updated every 2 or 3 days as I have many thoughts and things to write about in mind, so if you are the kind of person who doesn't give a damn about these this kind of topic then it's not for you, if you believe or don't believe and/or seeking evidence on such encounters that are believed to be hoaxes then it's definitely down your alley.

P.S. This blog is not to be viewed for people younger than the age of 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment